Last night’s meeting was filled with announcements- the full minutes will be out later- but here is a quick recap
1. Deb Smith is stepping down from several roles. Cindy Young will take on Publicity, Kimberly Beasley is taking on Programs. We are seeking a House Manager- but for now, directors will be responsible for that themselves. If you are interested- PLEASE let me know by responding to this email.
2. Kelsey was elected to the board to replace Mike H. who has served his time and has been released. 🙂
3. Dashing through the snow is nearly sold out WE NEED VOLUNTEERS for the last weekend. Please see Bills email for how to volunteer. On Golden pond has been cast and will be fabulous! Mouse trap auditions are coming in January.
4. We have an Improv class coming in January- only 12 spots will be available- so keep an eye out for announcements!
5. We will have a Christmas Potluck party for all members Friday December 10th at 6 PM. Please bring a dish to share, the playhouse will provide drinks. There will be entertainment and a fun surprise!
6. Benefit nights will return for the 2022 season.
7. Our Patron’s Celebration and 50th Anniversary extravaganza will be Sunday, January 2nd- more details to come.
8. Our social media Divas have been killing it on Facebook- with our engagement numbers soaring- Great job Cindy and Olivia!!!
9. Kimberly is going to help Dylan with the website moving forward. Joanne is going to be trained on how to update as well and will soon be on the website team.
That’s the big stuff- more details to come with the minutes!